Oct 22, 2009

Parker Boats launches new blog!

Welcome to our blog!

I’m Brad Parker, the Team Leader at Parker Boats of Daytona. If there’s one thing I enjoy the most, it’s spending time on the water with my family and enjoying the lifestyle that boating has to offer. Boating has been in our family genes ever since my grandfather started the business back in 1927. Boating has provided good experiences and memories for our family, and because of this, we desire to continue sharing this lifestyle with our customers, friends, and family members.

The purpose of this blog is to provide a relevant and resourceful supply of information to our friends and customers in the boating community. We will primarily focus on the following topics: Boating, Safety, Products, Services, and Events. We will be committed to providing regular posts and keeping you informed from the helm as Parker Boats continues to be there for our customers as we move forward in unchartered economic waters. I look forward to our 100 year anniversary in 2027, and I realize that’s only achievable as we focus on YOU first. Thank you, to our customers, for allowing us to be where we are today! I hope you enjoy our new blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment